Jeremy T. Hutto
Jeremy is a shareholder with Currie Johnson & Myers, P.A., where he has been practicing in the firm’s Jackson, Mississippi office since 2005. Jeremy is a trial attorney who handles a variety of legal matters in both state and federal courts throughout Mississippi.
Jeremy’s practice primarily focuses on the defense of general personal injury matters, premises liability, automobile accidents, and catastrophic injury cases. Jeremy has tried numerous cases to verdict in both state and federal courts in Mississippi.
Jeremy is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Mississippi, the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, all state courts in Tennessee, and the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee.
Jeremy met his wife, Natalie S. Hutto, CPA, JD, while attending the University of Mississippi School of Law. Natalie is a shareholder with GranthamPoole, PLLC in their Ridgeland, Mississippi office. Jeremy and Natalie are the proud parents of two daughters. They are active members of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Gluckstadt, Mississippi, where Jeremy serves a Religious Education Instructor and is a member of the Knights of Columbus.
- Mississippi and Tennessee, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Mississippi State University, B.B.A., cum laude, 2001
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Capitol Area Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Past Editor, The MDLA Quarterly
- The Mississippi Bar
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2011 – 2016
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated Preeminent