Lorraine W. Boykin
Click here to contact Lorraine W. Boykin directly.
Lorraine Boykin was born in Laurel, Mississippi. She has had a varied defense practice in Mississippi state courts since joining the firm in 2003. She is serving as a member of the Mississippi State University Communication Advisory Board, and the Junior League of Jackson. She is also co-chair of the Distinguished Young Women of Rankin County program.
Lorraine and her husband, Smith, also a practicing attorney in Jackson, have three daughters and are active members of Northminster Baptist Church.
Admitted to bar
- Mississippi, 2003
- Mississippi State University, (B.A. Communication, cum laude, 2000)
- University of Mississippi (J.D., 2003)
- Member, Moot Court Board
- Member, Mississippi Law Journal (Executive Editor 2002-2003)
- Recipient of Robert C. Khayat Award
- Recipient of Leonard B. Melvin Scholarship
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Charles W. Pickering, Sr., Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Mississippi Bar
- Hinds County Bar Association
- Jackson Young Lawyers
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- American Inns of Court