Amanda B. Seymour
Click here to contact Amanda B. Seymour directly.
Amanda Benefield Seymour was raised on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. She practiced in the firm’s Jackson office for several years after graduation from law school. In 2005, she moved back to the Gulf Coast with the opening of the firm’s Biloxi office. Mrs. Seymour is involved in general litigation in Mississippi’s state and federal courts.
Mrs. Seymour has three children. She and her husband, Mark, a civil engineer, reside in Biloxi.
Admitted to bar
- Mississippi, 2002
- University of Mississippi (B.A., magna cum laude, 1999)
- Phi Kappa Phi
- University of Mississippi (J.D., 2002)
- National Security Law Journal
- Recipient, James Oliver Eastland Scholarship.
- The Mississippi Bar
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Harrison County Young Lawyers
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Mississippi Women Lawyers Association