William H. Creel, Jr.
Click here to contact William H. Creel, Jr. directly.
Bill Creel was born in Biloxi, Mississippi and has been licensed to practice in the State of Mississippi since 1990. Bill has litigated matters in state and federal courts. Bill has a varied litigation practice involving, among other things, personal injury defense, premises liability and insurance coverage matters.
Bill and his wife are proud parents of three boys. The Creels attend Pear Orchard Presbyterian Church.
Admitted to bar
- Mississippi, 1990
- University of Southern Mississippi (B.S., 1987)
- Mississippi College School of Law (J.D., 1990)
- Phi Delta Phi
- Vice Chairman, Moot Court Board
- The Mississippi Bar
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- American Inns of Court
- Hinds County Bar Association
- Rankin County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute