Nicole W. Sullivan
Nicole Sullivan was born in Pascagoula, Mississippi. She graduated from Louisiana State University in 2014 and from Mississippi College School of Law in 2017. While in law school, Nicole was the Technical Editor for the Mississippi College Law Review, and she was the Teaching Assistant for Contracts I & II.
Nicole and her husband, Charley, also a local practicing attorney, reside in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. Nicole is serving as member of the Biloxi-Ocean Springs Junior Auxiliary, and she volunteers with the Distinguished Young Woman Program of East and West Jackson County.
Nicole joined Currie Johnson & Myers, P.A. in July 2017, and primarily handles insurance defense, general representation, and City of Biloxi legal matters.
Admitted to bar
- Mississippi, 2017
- Louisiana State University (B.A., Mass Communications 2014)
- Mississippi College School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Technical Editor, Mississippi College Law Review
- Recipient, Merit Jurisprudence Scholarship Award
- Recipient, LSU Feeder Scholarship Award
- Recipient, Alternative Dispute Resolutions Section of the Mississippi Bar Scholarship
- Small Law Certification
- Civil Litigation Certification
- Teaching Assistant, Contracts I and II
- The Mississippi Bar
- Automobile Liability
- General Liability
- Municipal Law